Returns & Exchanges
At I’m Healthy we understand that a customer may want to return or exchange a product(s). To be eligible for our I’m Healthy, 07-Day Returns Policy (Peace of Mind Returns), a customer’s return is required to meet the following criteria:
- The customer must contact I’m Healthy and request a return in writing and within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery date of their order, which date shall be determined by I’m Healthy ’s designated courier’s delivery report;
- The product(s) must be unopened, unused, undamaged and comply with our Shipping & Delivery Terms and Conditions;
- The customer’s product(s) must be returned in the condition it was sent out from I’m Healthy ’s offices being new, unopened and unused, in a saleable/undamaged condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Please ensure you do not affix any labels or tape directly to the product(s) packaging, only the external shipping packaging. I’m Healthy is entitled to refuse the return or deduct any reduced value because of the product(s) not being in the above condition; and
- It is important to please note that the customer will be required to arrange for the collection and return of the product(s) to I’m Healthy and further, that all return freight costs associated with the return of a product(s) to I’m Healthy, under this 07 Day Return Policy, will be for the customer’s account and expense.
How do I Submit My Return Request?
At I’m Healthy we understand that a customer may want to return or exchange a product(s) and this can be arranged by contacting our Customer Care Team via e-mail to: email@example.com
How Do I Return My Item?
Regrettably I’m Healthy does not offer a returns collection service. I’m Healthy therefore kindly requests that once a customer has received confirmation from, I’m Healthy that their request for a return has been processed; the customer personally arrange for the collection and return of the product(s) to I’m Healthy, with the courier of their choice.
The customer will then need to securely ready the product(s) for collection, ensuring they do not affix any labels or tape directly to the product(s) packaging. I’m Healthy is entitled to refuse the return or deduct any reduced value because of the product(s) not being in a saleable condition and/or damaged packaging.
How Long Will My Refund Take?
Refunds are only issued after the product(s) a customer ordered have been returned to I’m Healthy and a full inspection of the product(s) has been complete by our team. Should the product(s) be in acceptable condition following our inspection, a customer’s refund will normally be processed within 30 (Thirty) days from the date on which they requested the refund/cancellation.
Returns or Exchanges Under the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008:
Customers may upon request, return defective goods in accordance with our 06 (Six) month Consumer Protection Act Warranty (CPA Warranty). Please kindly be aware that this Warranty specifically applies to return defective goods and does not permit the return of product(s) under normal circumstances.
To be eligible for a refund, replacement or repair under our I’m Healthy 06 (Six) Month CPA Warranty, a customer’s return is required to meet the following criteria:
- Product(s) are required to undergo an inspection (in-house inspection) and to be tested by our supplier, before a potential refund, replacement or repair will be offered;
- If the return is deemed to be due to a factory error or defective material, depending on the outcome of our inspection, the customer may eligible for a refund, replacement or repair at the customer’s choice;
- Product(s) damaged due to inappropriate use or storage or that have been tampered with or altered in any way, will not be covered under our Returns Policy;
- Should the inspection and/or testing indicate that the returned product(s) are not defective, the customer will be notified of our finding(s) in writing and asked how they wish to have the product(s) returned to them;
- On the day the customer is notified, they shall have 14 (Fourteen) days within which to respond to us in writing, indicating how they would like the product(s) returned to them. Should the customer fail to respond within the 14 (Fourteen) day period, I’m Healthy reserve the right to charge the customer storage and associated expenses.
Should a refund, replacement or repair be agreed to, the customer is requested to please kindly allow 14 (Fourteen) days for a refund to be processed and for the fund to reflect in their bank account or 30 (Thirty) days for a replacement product(s) to be delivered (subject to availability) or a repair to be made.
Please note that customer satisfaction is our main priority and although do our best to keep to our time limits, this is not always possible and therefore we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for late or delayed exchanges, refunds or returns.
All orders, where Fitness Network is expressly or implicitly required or expected to procure, create or alter specifically any product(s), to satisfy a consumer’s requirements, shall be regarded as Special-Order product(s) in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and shall be irrevocable, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by I’m Healthy.
What if the Incorrect Product(s) Are Delivered?
Should the incorrect product(s) be delivered to a customer (i.e., it is not the product(s) that was ordered), please promptly email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us, so that we may resolve the mistake by arranging to collect the incorrect product(s) and deliver the correct product(s) to the customer, as quickly as possible.
* Please do not remove the product(s) from their original packaging or open or use the product(s) in any way.
Commercial Customer Returns (Turnover above R2 Million):
All orders placed by a Commercial Client shall be presumed irrevocable, in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by I’m Healthy. Should I’m Healthy agree to accept any return of goods from a Commercial Customer, the return is required to meet the following criteria:
- The return must be agreed to in writing and the customer shall be liable for 20% (Twenty-Percent) handling charge; which will be calculated on the full purchase price of the product(s); and
- The onus of the proof of return rests with the purchaser at all times and needs to be supported by documentary proof to substantiate and claim the refund, replacement or repair.
I’m Healthy will not entertain any refunds and will not be held responsible for any damage or injury to property or person whatsoever, whether direct or indirect or consequential rising out of the use or misuse of the product(s).